Where do I get a duplicate copy of my high school equivalency diploma or transcript?


Request Duplicate Copy of NYS High School Equivalency Diploma and/or Transcript of GED®/TASC™ Test Scores from the NYS Education Department. Contact the High School Equivalency (HSE) Office by phone at 518-474-5906 for more information.


  • Last Updated Mar 09, 2022
  • Views 4329
  • Answered By Jolana Nicotina

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 8 8